Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Week 3 Photo Challenge

Some say all things are "black and white." They either are or they aren't.  I beg to differ. Each individual has his or her own perspective on every little thing in the world. Audio is no different. I believe that sound is a defining element in distinguishing, the emotion and passion needed to bring a host of creative endeavors to life. It is my goal to bring that element to every project. This picture is a nice representation of that mission statement. Just as most hear things and want to conform to trends, I dance to a different beat. This photo was not taken in some high end production lot, nor is the equipment top of the line. The crew wasn't paid, neither were the actors, but the client was happy with the quality of work and the amount of professionalism attributed to the project. That being said I take pride in taking that attitude into every project I undertake. I have a great passion for audio and as a result clients get a gem when they hire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment