Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Week 6 BOC: Market Analysis -Customers


My company fills the gaping hole of “all in one” style media production in the Greater Cleveland market.  I will draw customers from the Greater Cleveland area which has a population of approximately 2,077,240 according to the 2010 Census. I choose the Greater Cleveland area because I was raised there I am extremely familiar with the area and I have many potential connections to clientele as well as space to handle business which is already taken care of. Due to my distance from my target market I could not physically hold a poll but I have been in discussions with numerous potential clients via telephone who specifically asked me to provide the host of services I offer. Age, income, and status have no bearing on my business or the services I provide. All I will need is a subject matter and someone who has an idea or vision they want to become tangible. I can produce letters of intent from the following : Brittany Brown, Marilyn Braxton, Veronica Render, Peace Missionary Baptist Church, Warrensville Heights High School ,Kim Gibson, Debra Arnold, St. Phillips Church. I am unable to obtain facts to back up my analysis other than those already presented in this report.

No comments:

Post a Comment